Term Three has been crazy and busy. We introduced the class to seesaw which has seen last of a chance for us to have photos to add to the blog.
If you haven't signed up to seesaw please do so. This will give you a glimpse into what is happening each day as the children are being taught how to upload their work for you to see.
We did a lot this term:
- gymnastics and a trip to Christchurch School of Gymnastics
- CSO - a visit from the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra and a week of music lessons that ended in a performance by us at Shirley Boy's High
- Keeping Ourselves Safe - hopefully all of the children now know their whole name, their address and their phone number
- Healthy Heroes - a number of the class will be receiving rewards this week to acknowledge the work they put into being a healthy hero last term
- Book Week! Some super cool book characters joined us for book week!
- Cultural Festival! - an amazing experience for many of the children in our class as well as across the school
Please remember to join up to seesaw and keep an eye out on this blog for term updates on the amazing things your tamariki have been doing!